Monday, October 14, 2013

What a gorgeous weekend!

You couldn't have asked for a great weekend to be outside! Friday was great once I was able to leave work! I finally was able to get my lighting setup that I am going to try to use for my portrait sessions, a single speedlite and a couple wireless triggers, now I just need to get a shoot-through umbrella so I can get to practicing! And then at the end of the night, I was able to spend some quality time with my wife and her family. On Saturday, I had to watch my godchildren (4 and 7 year old) and I was able to photograph the Heidelberg Homecoming game that turned out to be an annihilation against the Capital Crusaders (73-17), who in past has had a very high scoring offense, but not that day! Then, on Sunday, another gorgeous day to enjoy a whole day of NFL football. I even squeezed in helping a coworker with her tie rods! She came over and I helped her replace both the driver and passenger side tie rods in just an hour. I always like an excuse to pull out my Craftsman tools. If there's one thing you'll learn about me is that I am a big proponent of "Made In USA". I love Fall! :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment