Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Lighting Set-Up!

Hey Everybody!

I wasn't feeling too well today so I left work early and decided to go to the local photo store and picked up my shoot-through umbrella and light stand! And yes, it did make me feel better haha!

Check out my new lighting set up in my "studio" aka my office and I think it woks perfectly as a studio. I have my computer right near by so I can quickly put my pictures up into Lightroom and see quickly if my shots came out right. Very easy!


So there's my lighting set up. As you can see I have a Yongnuo YN-560-II on a Manfrotto umbrella bracket mounted to a Promaster LS-1 umbrella stand which is actually a very good inexpensive sturdy light stand all while shooting through a Promaster umbrella! Very Simple and cheap!

And I am practicing on my very patient model. My bobble head Coach Geyer (my high school football coach). He helps me with my portrait shoot because he has all the facial characteristics of a person without having all the discomfort of me practicing for hours on end lol


Thanks Coach Geyer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment